Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act. Psalm 37:5

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello Sweet Friends

Hello, Hello! Many of you have found this blog because you received a letter in the mail from me. In the letter, I basically laid out to you what my summer will look like. I will be in Charleston, SC with a Christian organization called Campus Crusade for Christ. I will be there from May 25- August 4, ten weeks, so basically the whole summer. I am very excited to have this fantastic opportunity to grow in my knowledge of the Lord and who He is as well as my relationship with Him. Over the course of the summer, I will get the opportunity to witness to individuals who might not otherwise know who Jesus is. I will be living with 40 other Christian students from across the country. I will do my best to keep all of you updated about how things are going as I prepare over the course of this semester. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this trip. If you have any questions feel free to contact me through phone, email, facebook, this blog, whatever you would like. I'm not too picky! Bless you all!


Megan Lillibridge

P.S. At the bottom of this page you will find a cute pie chart that I will keep updated with the support I have raised. All the white needs to be full of pink! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment